Madhuri Dixit

    May 15 is the janam din of the one and only lovely dancing queen Madhuri Dixit, and Gaja Gamini of Bollywood-ish Blog has organized a full week of celebrating! Of course, I couldn't get myself together this week, plus there was that issue with Blogger as well. So I'm late in getting my shizz together to do a fitting tribute for Madhuri, the Queen of the 90s.


    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit


    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit
    madhuri dixit


    What I DID have time to do was throw together a YouTube playlist of my favorite Madhuri songs ... not necessarily her most popular ones (note: "Choli Ke Peeche" is not on the list), but just my personal favorites. I loved developing this list because there's so many songs and movies I had forgotten about! I want to really thank Gaja Gamini for creating Madhuri Week so I had the opportunity to revisit so many of my old favorites.

    So without further adieu, enjoy the graceful stylings, the stunning smile and the myriad expressions of the lovely Madhuri!Source URL: http://celebrity1001.blogspot.com/2011/09/madhuri-dixit.html
    Visit Celebrity 1001 for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection